Our mission is to create supreme functional items of timeless design. We believe in mindful consumption, encouraging everyone to invest in high quality products that will be long used and loved. Our aim is to create these items for you in the most responsible way possible. To give you a comprehensive overview, our sustainability ambition is divided into four key areas; products, education, suppliers and transportation.
- We employ timeless design values, making all our items immune to seasonal changes and trends.
- All our products are 100% vegan. We only use faux leather, never the skins of animals.
- Our yoga mats are fully compliant with the EU regulation REACH. The bottom layer of the mats is made of 100% natural rubber. The top layer is made of biodegradable vegan leather (PU). The two layers are heat bonded together, expelling the need for toxic glues.
- All our bags are made of long-lasting Cordura that is tested to take heavy loads and stand up to hard weather. They are hand made by skilled craftsmen in our partner factory in Southern Europe.
- Our Palo Santo Sticks are sustainably harvested under highly ethical conditions. Taken from the dried forest floor, they are made from fallen trees in Peru and Ecuador.
We highly value education, helping our customers to take good care of their products so they can stay pristine for a long time. By increasing our customers’ awareness of product care, we not only prolong the lifespan of the rubber, vegan leather and other materials, but also help minimize environmental footprints during the user phase.
We encourage this through providing inspirational information in our online channels, in graphic material accompanying our products and in personal meetings with our customers and community. We also make sure our retailers are properly educated in all our sustainability and care-taking concerns so they can pass this knowledge on to their customers.
We create and develop our items together with manufacturers that not only share our passion to make high quality products but are also committed to doing this in an ethical manner. Our suppliers and manufacturers are located in Europe and Asia, close to the sources of natural materials.
Our factories all meet the requirements for high labour standards, staff training and security. We have personally visited all of them, in order to establish long-term relationships and guarantee social sustainability. We expect them to adhere to human rights as well as environmental and anti-corruption principles.
During production, we make use of certified third-party inspectors and laboratory testing when needed. This ensures our high quality standards and all official regulations are being adhered to and documented.
We focus on how we can reduce environmental impact in our transportation and shipping chain. We ensure that all our products are transported overland and by seafreight from our suppliers in Europe and Asia to our warehouse in Stockholm, avoiding air freight.
We make all our packaging from recyclable paper and eco friendly cotton. We design them in a way that turns the products into beautiful gifts and at the same time protects them during transport. This expels the need for additional boxes. When shipping to our end customers, we add nothing more than a recycled wrapping paper or a simple unprinted poly bag.